Recommended Learning Duration: 16 Hrs
Overview: Through this course on CATIA V5 Generative Surface Design (GSD), user will be learning the various options of Surface Design user interface. On completion of this course, user will be able to:
- Understand an approach to Generative Shape Design workbench.
- Understand the best practice of using the various options of GSD.
- Create geometrical Set .
- Create the wireframe: Lines, Points, Planes, Spline and Corner.
- Create Surface generation: Extrude, Revolve, Sweep, Fill, Blend and Multi-section surface.
- Create Surface Operation: Split, Trim, Fillets, Join, Extract and Boundary.
- Create Solid conversion.
Pre-requisite: User should have completed CATIA V5 Part Design course.
Training Method: Instruction Based & Hands-on Practice.
Course Validity: 3 Months from the date of enrolment.