Recommended Learning Duration: 8 Hrs
Overview: On completion of this course, user will be able to:
- Determine the assembly feasibility of manufactured parts
- Define, simulate and review the entire process to identify potential design issues
- Create product assembly simulation to analyze the impact on the shop floor
- Perform the assembly sequence analysis
- Analyze multiple assembly scenarios to determine the most optimal process
Pre-requisite: User should have completed the Gateway to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform course. They should also be familiar with the Mechanical Engineering concepts.
Training Method: Instruction Based & Hands-on Practice.
Course Validity: 3 Months from the date of enrolment.