Recommended Learning Duration: 24 Hrs
Overview: On completion of this course, user will be able to:
- Understand the Concept of Digital Mock-up of Electrical 3D Harness Design
- Convert the Mechanical Parts to Electrical standard Devices
- Creating the Catalog and store the Electrical standard Devices
- Assemble the Electrical Devices
- Create Electrical 3D Harness Bundle Installations, Adding Branch Points
- Creating the Protective Tape
- Checking for the Link Reviews, Network Connectivity
Pre-requisite: User should be a Mechanical Engineer or Electrical Engineer and should have completed 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Part Design, 3DEXPERIENCE Assembly Design & 3DEXPERIENCE Drafting Courses.
Training Method: Instruction Based & Hands-on Practice.
Course Validity: 3 Months from the date of enrolment.